Join us on this spooktacular online tour from the comfort of your own home!
This devilishly fun online event will mix live and pre-recorded video to take you — via Zoom — on an up close and personal nighttime Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk through haunted Milford Cemetery in Milford, CT. There, on the grounds of what’s believed to be the oldest continuously operated cemetery in the United States, we’ll visit the graves of:
- A angry spirit whose parents stood trial during Connecticut’s Colonial witch trials
- A former Connecticut governor who was a witch trials prosecutor
- The “weeping woman” who may also be Milford’s Cemetery’s mysterious White Lady
- The Revolutionary War smallpox victims — whose ghosts many claim to see!
- Young Mary Fowler, whose infamous epitaph expresses her state of being “ripe” but now “rotten, sent to her grave and soon forgotten.”
Blending stories about Milford history with those of the macabre, we’ll also look for the spirits of:
- 1-year-old Solomon East, who in 1644 was the first person buried in Milford Cemetery
- Young mother Sarah Camp, who died four days after giving birth to twins
- And the Reverend Peter Prudden — Milford’s founder and first minister, who was by no means ready to leave “his little flock” when he died at at age 56 in 1656
Those who’ve attended Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks will enjoy many stories different from what they’ve heard on our in-person tours. This virtual ghost walk will also include audience Q&A and other interaction!
From the comfort of your own home, come join us on this one-of-a-kind and most spooktacular event!
Limited space available. Click on your desired date to reserve your spot today!