“This was the best ghost tour I have ever been on!”
“A terrific experience that I highly recommend to anyone interested in exploring the paranormal. Our guide was knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining.”
“OMG, an awesome, awesome night! It was a fabulous tour. I can’t wait to go again.”
Come on a scarily good 90-minute Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk through downtown Milford, where you’ll be enthralled and entertained with stories about:
- The distraught Paugusset Indian who strangled and killed her two young sons near Milford Harbor 400 years ago
- The three deadly curses cast on Charles Island, including the curse made by Captain Kidd
- Why almost-300-year-old Capt. Stephen Stow has never left his house on High Street
- The accused Colonial witch buried in Milford Cemetery
- And so many other unexplainable and frightening tales
Blending the macabre with Milford history, this spirited, lantern-lit walk follows a roughly 1.15-mile loop through downtown Milford, including stops at some of the city’s oldest homes and Milford Cemetery.
Participants who desire also get the chance to try out paranormal investigation tools like EMF detectors and dowsing rods. Starting from the Factory Lane side of the Hotchkiss Bridge (that connects to Fowler Field), this tour is appropriate for all ages. Sidewalks line the route, making it stroller and wheelchair friendly.
Space is strictly limited on each walk, and purchasing advance ticket online is highly recommended. Cost for advance tickets is $18 per person. Walk-up ticket price is $23 per person. Children 4 and under are free.