Because few things are as important as the health, wellness and safety of our loved ones and those living in our communities, Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks has instituted the following guidelines for all 2020 Summer and Fall walks:
- Each tour will be strictly limited to no more than 25 people.
- All ghost walkers must wear a mask.
- Participants must socially distance, with parties staying at least six feet apart from one another.
- Your tour guide will carry sanitizer to clean ghost meters and dowsing rods before they are shared among group members.
- When purchasing tickets, buyers will sign a waiver agreeing that if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19—such as sore throat, dry cough or raise in normal body temperature —they will not attend the walk. Those who need to cancel because of illness can email Spirits of Milford at email@example.com to receive a credit for tickets that can be used on any other date in 2020 or beyond.
- At stops for storytelling, your tour guide will take off her mask. However, she will stand twelve feet away from the group during these performances.
Concerns? Questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.