8-10:30 p.m. Friday, June 25
Learn the basics of paranormal investigation by taking part in a ghost hunt at haunted Milford Cemetery! During this devilishly fun evening, you’ll:
- Make your own ghost-hunting pendulum and learn how to use it
- Use professional paranormal investigation tools like EMF detectors, EVP recorders and dowsing rods
- Learn how to use cell phone cameras to capture orbs, energy ribbons and other paranormal evidence
- And much more!
Space will be strictly limited to 20 people to ensure everyone has the best possible and most personalized experience!
Our evening will start at the Fowler Field side of the Hotchkiss Bridge, where we’ll meet, make our pendulums, teach you how to use the different ghost hunting tools, and provide other essential information — including what makes Milford so haunted.
From there, we’ll walk three-tenths of a mile up Prospect Street to Milford Cemetery, where we’ll visit the graves of:
- A angry spirit whose parents stood trial during Connecticut’s Colonial witch trials
- A former Connecticut governor who was a witch trials prosecutor
- The “weeping woman” who may also be Milford’s Cemetery’s mysterious White Lady
- The Revolutionary War smallpox victims — whose ghosts many claim to see!
- Young Mary Fowler, whose infamous epitaph expresses her state of being “ripe” but now “rotten, sent to her grave and soon forgotten.”
Blending stories about Milford history with those of the macabre, we’ll also use our ghost hunting tools to look for the spirits of:
- 1-year-old Solomon East, who in 1644 was the first person buried in Milford Cemetery
- Young mother Sarah Camp, who died four days after giving birth to twins
- And the Reverend Peter Prudden — Milford’s founder and first minister, who was by no means ready to leave “his little flock” when he died at at age 56 in 1656
Because of the limited space, early registration is recommended. Cost is $50 per person.
To pay by Venmo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send you an image of the QR code.
To pay by credit card or PayPal, please click here:
Following the latest Connecticut COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor events that went into effect May 19, 2021, face masks are not required but can be used by choice.
Fowler Field is located behind the Milford Public Library (57 New Haven Avenue, Milford CT 06460). Parking is generally available there, as well as throughout downtown Milford.
Your purchase of a ticket to attend the Spirits of Milford Ghost Hunt at Haunted Milford Cemetery signifies that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated in Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks’ liability waiver. All sales are final. In the event of heavy rain, the event will be rescheduled and ticket holders will receive a credit to attend on that new date. Credits can also be used to attend a regular Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk.
Questions? Contact Spirits of Milford by emailing email@example.com or calling or texting 203-214-7554. We can’t wait to go ghost hunting with you!
Have a young ghost lover in your life? Register your 11- to 18-year-old to attend our summer Spirits of Milford Ghost Camp! Each session is going to be spooktacular!