“Great stories and surprises along the way!”
“Very informative. Definitely worth the money.”
To ensure the best possible experience, space on our ghost walks in downtown Milford, Conn., is strictly limited.
For our both our regular Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks and our special events, purchasing tickets online, in advance, is recommended. Advance online ticket sales close two hours before walks begin.
- Advanced, online ticket price for a Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk is $18 per person.
- Walk-up ticket price for a Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk is $23 per person and must be paid with EXACT CASH ONLY. Those purchasing walk-up tickets should call or text (203) 214-7554 to check on availability.
- Children 4 and under are free.
- Prices for special events can vary. Please click on the link for detail.
All walks start at the Factory Lane side of the Hotchkiss Bridge (that connects to Fowler Field) and are appropriate for all ages. On most nights, ample parking is available at Fowler Field behind the Milford Public Library, which is located at 57 New Haven Ave., Milford CT 06460.
Click on your desired event and date below to purchase*:
- 7 p.m. Friday, September 14, SPECIAL Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk & Gallery Reading with Psychic Vanessa Squeglia — SOLD OUT!
- 7 p.m. Saturday, September 22
- 7 p.m. Friday, September 28
- 7 p.m. Friday, October 5
- 7 p.m. Saturday, October 6
- 7 p.m. Friday, October 12
- 7 p.m. Saturday, October 13
- 7 p.m. Friday, October 19
- 7 p.m. Saturday, October 20
- 7 p.m. Friday, October 26
- 7 p.m. Saturday, October 27
- 7 p.m. Wednesday, October 31 — last walk of the 2018 season!
* Your purchase of Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk tickets signifies that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated in our liability waiver. All sales are final. In the event a walk is cancelled because of severe weather, you will receive a credit to use your tickets on any future Spirits of Milford ghost walk, in 2018 or beyond. Spirits of Milford will also do its best to accommodate cancellations made by the customer, ensuring that the customer is able to use his or her tickets on a future, mutually agreed-upon date.