“Great stories and surprises along the way!”
“Very informative. Definitely worth the money.”
To ensure the best possible experience, space on our ghost walks in downtown Milford, Conn., is strictly limited.
For our both our regular Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks and our special events, purchasing tickets online, in advance, is recommended. Advance online ticket sales close two hours before walks begin.
- Advance, online ticket price for a Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk is $18 per person.
- Walk-up ticket price for a Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk is $23 per person and must be paid with EXACT CASH ONLY. Those purchasing walk-up tickets should call or text (203) 214-7554 to check on availability.
- Children 4 and under are free.
- Prices for special events can vary. Please click on the link for detail.
All walks start at the Factory Lane side of the Hotchkiss Bridge (that connects to Fowler Field) and are appropriate for all ages. On most nights, ample parking is available at Fowler Field behind the Milford Public Library, which is located at 57 New Haven Ave., Milford CT 06460.
Our upcoming 2019 Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk schedule
- Friday, August 23 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 30 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31 at 8 p.m.
Fall 2019 – Please note time change to 7 p.m.!
SPECIAL EVENT Friday, September 13, at 7 p.m.: Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk with psychic medium and author Sydney Sherman. After our walk. Sydney will talk about the valuable potential of including spirits in our lives. She’ll share stories about her experiences as a medium; teach us how to open our ears, eyes and all of our senses to the spiritual world; and explain how we can benefit from the guidance and protection of loved ones who’ve passed. Everyone will receive a copy of Sydney’s book “You Are Not Alone: Our Loved Ones Are Here…You’re Just Not Listening,” which she will personally inscribe for you! Space for this event is strictly limited. Only 20 tickets will be sold.
SPECIAL EVENT Friday, September 27 at 7 p.m.: Every palm tells a story. What does yours say about you? Join us for a devilishly fun night of ghost walking and palm reading! Joined by psychics from Psychic Readings by Julie in Milford, our evening will start with a Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk through downtown Milford. When the ghost walk is done, we’ll head over to Cafe Atlantique, where each walker will receive a beverage of her or his choice. There, in a private room, walkers will then have their palms read. Mini- tarot card readings and the chance to try out your own psychic abilities with pendulumns will also be part of the fun! Space for this event is strictly limited. Only 20 tickets will be sold.
- Saturday, September 28 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 4 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 11 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 18 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 25 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 1 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 8 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9 at 7 p.m. – last walk of 2019!
We offer gift certificates for Spirits of Milford Ghost Walks that can be redeemed on whatever date the holder desires, as well as gift certificates for 30- or 60-minute Tarot Card Readings that can take place either in person, by telephone or by video chat. Devilishly great gift ideas!
* Your purchase of Spirits of Milford Ghost Walk tickets signifies that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated in our liability waiver. All sales are final. In the event a walk is cancelled because of severe weather, you will receive a credit to use your tickets on any future Spirits of Milford ghost walk, in 2019 or beyond. Spirits of Milford will also do its best to accommodate cancellations made by the customer, ensuring that the customer is able to use his or her tickets on a future, mutually agreed-upon date.